Florian Brandl, M.Sc.
Department of Informatics (I18)
Technical University of Munich
85748 München, Germany
|Phone:||+49 (0) 89 289 - 17514|
"Let Spades be Trumps, she said, and Trumps they were."
Alexander Pope, The Rape of the Lock, c.iii, l.46.
I am a PhD student in mathematics in the group of Felix Brandt since October 2013. Before that, I studied Mathematics at the Technical University of Munich. I received my bachelor's degree in 2011 and my master's degree in 2013. Here is a full CV.
- Algorithmic Game Theory (SS 2016)
- Computational Social Choice (WS 2013/14, WS 2014/15, WS 2016/17)
- Economics and Computation (SS 2014, SS 2015)
- Seminar on Computational Social Choice (WS 2015/16, SS 2016)
- Interdisciplinary project Acceptability of Social Choice Lotteries (Maximilian Weininger, in progress)
- Master's thesis An Asymptotic Study of the Axiomatic Properties of Social Decision Schemes (Christian Stricker, in progress)
- Master's thesis Farsighted Stability Notions in Coalition Formation Games (Robert Havemann, 2015)
- Bachelor's thesis Fractional Hedonic Games - Individual and Group Stability Notions (Martin Strobel, 2014)